Covenant Reformed Church is a Bible-believing Presbyterian Church congregation located in Evansville, Indiana. We seek to exalt and glorify Jesus Christ, to edify individuals and families and to equip disciples to reach our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to the historic Christian faith as taught in the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible. We believe the scripture teaches that man's ultimate purpose is to glorify God, as it is written:
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13
We are committed to:
- an exegetical and systematic presentation of the scripture so that we faithfully proclaim the whole counsel of God.
- promoting daily family prayer and worship among our members and assisting parents in raising their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
- promoting real community among our members.
- the holiness of God's church and discipline that seeks to glorify God, restore the sinner, admonish those similarly tempted, and maintain the reputation and good report of Christ's Church.
- evangelism that seeks to call people to repentance and a new life in Jesus Christ by and through the regenerating grace of the Holy Spirit.
Distinctively, we are:
- Family Integrated
We invite you to worship God with us and use this website to obtain more information about our congregation and the truth of Jesus Christ. Please feel free to contact one of our pastors or elders if you have questions or would like more information.
Soli Deo Gloria
My Covenant I will not break, nor alter the thing that has gone out of my lips.